Sunday, May 11, 2008

Weak beer…strong on taste

So as you have all seen I have been drinking some weaker beers. Now the frat-boy in you want to call me a sissy or a bitch-drink-drinker. But let it be known that most of these weaker beers still can hold there own with the likes of Key-light and Rocky Mountain Cool-Aid (Coors). But the flavor and complexity of these beers is something to be admired. These aren’t the assembly-line American beers, though there is a time and place for Budweiser (and nothing else). Each batch of Lambic beer is a work of art, a true craft. So call me a sissy or a Nancy, but I bet I can enjoy my delicacies and drink you under the table any day.

P.S. anyone who wants to go blow for blow- I say Guinness, Cut throat or Johnny’s Ale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home